Uneasy as always. Feeling lost like a huge void in me
Sometimes, after so many years, I still wonder what the heck am I doing here in Singapore.
Life is monotonous..nowhere noone to confide in..no friends no companion (female) that I can truly talk to
Maybe it is destined that way..
I'm still hating myself as always
Life sucks
Wish I have my piano now
Head wana burst
No direction in life..when I see everyone else living their dreams or even driving towards a goal be it more wealth or more health or whatever it is...I feel like I'm lost in time..not moving, static, hopeless
Mad Mad me
Sometimes, after so many years, I still wonder what the heck am I doing here in Singapore.
Life is monotonous..nowhere noone to confide in..no friends no companion (female) that I can truly talk to
Maybe it is destined that way..
I'm still hating myself as always
Life sucks
Wish I have my piano now
Head wana burst
No direction in life..when I see everyone else living their dreams or even driving towards a goal be it more wealth or more health or whatever it is...I feel like I'm lost in time..not moving, static, hopeless
Mad Mad me
Comments