Rants and Grunts
Spending Sundays alone is boring. Oh. No, I’m not alone. I’m with a whole pile of papers and documents overloaded in my desktop. Planned to watch 2 webcasts today but due to unforeseen circumstances, both webcast couldn’t be LOADED. Darn. Hence, I have to reserve my 4 hours of webcast on other busier days during the e-learning week aka ‘Extra’ Learning Week.Nice. --.-
I think I’m having bipolar these days. Feel super down then super high. Now, I’m super down. EVERYTHING I have to complain about. Particularly ‘The House’
Yes. I’m just too freaking pissed. What about? Cleanliness. I don’t care if you think I have OCD ( obsessive compulsive disorder) having to clean the house all the time but my standards of cleanliness isn’t that high actually.
I get pissed when GIRLS can’t keep the house clean. And . They are not PRC. They are Malaysians. Toilets, kitchen, living room. I have been cleaning since the start of the semester and now….I gave up. It is like being a freaking maid to them. Simple task like picking up ur own hair in the toilet after use is not a very hard thing to do I suppose. They love seeing the entire toilet gets jammed up with their hair. Gross. And no one washes the toilet except for me. OMG.
And not to mention my room. The authority is not in my hands. Yes, I am my rights. But when the house is dominated with a bunch of ignorant and unhygienic people, they tend to overshadow you. My room. I have ¼ of the room. And the rest belongs to …
I bet no one cleans the kitchen as well.
I even have one housemate who uses up tissue paper bought by others, and uses my pots without informing or asking for permission. Great.
Electricity bill is higher than normal. I am so NOT GOING to PAY if there is ever extra surcharge for it. 24 hour air-conditiong is too much. And guess what, air con is turned on with the fan! Thank God the other room mates are at least using the electricity wisely. I can’t stand ppl with these type of mindset i.e. when you have paid for it, use it to the max. Don’t you live on earth too? Haven’t you heard of global warming? Don’t you know that air-conditiong can dry your skin and make u look older ? Yes, I’m complaining coz I’m a victim . I can’t turn off the air-conditioning coz if I do so, ‘they’ will turn it on again. HOT? Then what’s ur explanation when it rained the entire day and yet the air-conditioning is on?
I just hate the people I stay with. If given a choice, I will never ever stay with people I don’t share similar awareness and cleanliness again. - Can’t even study and concentrate in my room . I miss my single personal space in PGP.
Comments
even my sis is like that.. we share the same toilet back in msia but she nvr washes it or picks up her hair until it clogs up the hole. i have to wash the toilet when i go back to msia during the holidays wan lor...
choosing housemates is something really important (though u didnt have a choice this time). make sure u find the right housemates when u move out next year =D