I'm back!
I'm back!
Have been exploring ways to fill in the mundane life in Singapore. Well, at least I found some ways.
Ever since my wf given me a Kindle it has been great able to read anytime, anywhere...
And after staying at Bishan for more than a year, I finally managed to pull myself to swim!
Looking forward to swim once weekly.
Jogging is hassle free but the knees are ailing. Swimming helps in more ways. Less pain, more refreshed, no sweat, and the best part is you're exercising the whole body without much effort!
Met up with Vanessa, Yheng Mun, Carrie and Sharene lately..been quite a while..but it was good catch up. I need to meet up with more old time friends..see how they're doing and all..I miss the old days..Hopefully I can make it to Ban Fang's wedding as I have not seen her since like Form 5?!
I do cooking at home, simple dishes too..but if only I have an oven..I hope to learn to bake instead.
Anyways, apart from work ( which I currently wana take my mind off from), life has been okay. You are only growing old and eventually we will all perish. Why not just do things that fulfills life?
I am still aiming to travel as much as I have the time to. See the world. Experience different culture.
I kinda believe that life is 'recycled'. Probably there will be a next life and each life you are the result of your past life.
Cheers!
Have been exploring ways to fill in the mundane life in Singapore. Well, at least I found some ways.
Ever since my wf given me a Kindle it has been great able to read anytime, anywhere...
And after staying at Bishan for more than a year, I finally managed to pull myself to swim!
Looking forward to swim once weekly.
Jogging is hassle free but the knees are ailing. Swimming helps in more ways. Less pain, more refreshed, no sweat, and the best part is you're exercising the whole body without much effort!
Met up with Vanessa, Yheng Mun, Carrie and Sharene lately..been quite a while..but it was good catch up. I need to meet up with more old time friends..see how they're doing and all..I miss the old days..Hopefully I can make it to Ban Fang's wedding as I have not seen her since like Form 5?!
I do cooking at home, simple dishes too..but if only I have an oven..I hope to learn to bake instead.
Anyways, apart from work ( which I currently wana take my mind off from), life has been okay. You are only growing old and eventually we will all perish. Why not just do things that fulfills life?
I am still aiming to travel as much as I have the time to. See the world. Experience different culture.
I kinda believe that life is 'recycled'. Probably there will be a next life and each life you are the result of your past life.
Cheers!
Comments