A big sigh...

I don't know why but I just felt like sighing..

Not because my new job is too stressful or too dreadful but it's probably the hormones..

I'm in Skincare..although unsure about the purpose or why I chose this path..at least it is not as bad the feeling I get during my days at the P....
No bonus for the year..quite a sacrifice but no regrets..
Sometimes I still do not know if I'm giving my best or just doing a job for a living..
Yet, I know life has to go on no matter what, whether I like it or not..
Just live. 
It is indeed a blessing to be alive.

I wish I could travel and see the world one day..

I'm in need of inspiration from nature, culture and humanity on earth. 
I want to experience new adventures every year..be it as minor as travelling to a new country or running a marathon or climbing a hill/mountain to as major as doing a bungee/skydive.

xoxo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rants and Grunts