One month in the job.
Feels sucky again.
I don't know how to explain this feeling
It is purely like "I wish the day ends faster" everyday and when weekends come,
" I wish Mondays NEVER come"
WHy???
I feel superbly exhausted and tired easily as though I haven't slept in days everyday.
It feels as though a huge magnet had suck out one half of my magnetic energy away...
I get headaches VERY OFTEN, few days in a week..and it hinders my concentration and thinking process so much it affects my work!
I don't know what have become of me.
The pledge ceremony just ended last Thursday and I felt empty still.
I wasn't at all proud.
I wasn't happy.
I just wanted to get it over and leave.
I think this is bad.
I'm lost in a lonely island - lost, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and physically. LOST.
As I get older, my confidence level keeps spiralling downwards.
Is there a huge problem with myself?
Do I need to seek help?
Who should I go to?
Even if I do, do I have the time???
What is my priority in life?
Why?
Why is there only WEEKENDS to look forward to and nothing else, yet, when weekends are here, I don't know what I should do and don't have the ENERGY to do anything else!
WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG??????
Super frustrated with self.
argh.
Feels sucky again.
I don't know how to explain this feeling
It is purely like "I wish the day ends faster" everyday and when weekends come,
" I wish Mondays NEVER come"
WHy???
I feel superbly exhausted and tired easily as though I haven't slept in days everyday.
It feels as though a huge magnet had suck out one half of my magnetic energy away...
I get headaches VERY OFTEN, few days in a week..and it hinders my concentration and thinking process so much it affects my work!
I don't know what have become of me.
The pledge ceremony just ended last Thursday and I felt empty still.
I wasn't at all proud.
I wasn't happy.
I just wanted to get it over and leave.
I think this is bad.
I'm lost in a lonely island - lost, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and physically. LOST.
As I get older, my confidence level keeps spiralling downwards.
Is there a huge problem with myself?
Do I need to seek help?
Who should I go to?
Even if I do, do I have the time???
What is my priority in life?
Why?
Why is there only WEEKENDS to look forward to and nothing else, yet, when weekends are here, I don't know what I should do and don't have the ENERGY to do anything else!
WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG??????
Super frustrated with self.
argh.
Comments