3 days out of a one month's break. Feels good. Yet felt like I should be doing more.

I have no idea. I hope to keep searching for my passion and what I do best.
I fear.
I fear when I officially commence work as a pharmacist I would not perform according to expectations. Yet i know i have to give my best..I always let myself down but it is not without effort. I shall console myself whenever I can that I've given my best.

I wished there is more to life than just work alone. There is an emptiness I couldn't figure out what is missing. I guess it's the drive to live. A purpose that will keep me going instead of living just for the weekends.

I should fail more. I should be happy failing and most importantly I have to be hard on the outside.
Whatever it is, I need a hard, tough core.
Gosh, this is tough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rants and Grunts