Jinxed 2011
Everyone is expecting and hoping that 2010 will end soon and that they happily usher the new year 2011.
Argh.
It's a jinxed new year.
Every bad thing, doomed thing, jinxed thing will come to me.
I hate 2010 enough already.
I can't hate 2011 more than ever.
It still has to come no matter what.
I just have to find a way to be less doomed.
I pray I won't die. Not literally. Seriously, I hope the word 'death' stays far from me and the people I know and care for.
I just don't know how to cope.
Argh.
Argh.
It's a jinxed new year.
Every bad thing, doomed thing, jinxed thing will come to me.
I hate 2010 enough already.
I can't hate 2011 more than ever.
It still has to come no matter what.
I just have to find a way to be less doomed.
I pray I won't die. Not literally. Seriously, I hope the word 'death' stays far from me and the people I know and care for.
I just don't know how to cope.
Argh.
Comments