Friday, June1, 2007
2007
I miss those days.
This poem was exactly from Friday June 1, 2007 where i blogged about how I felt.
In fact, I feel the same way today. And, despite being in another context and despite the difference in years, the poem trespass and transcends with time; bringing great meaning into the same words once upon a time ago.
The only person I wish to see now is you
I am still afraid
I miss those days.
This poem was exactly from Friday June 1, 2007 where i blogged about how I felt.
In fact, I feel the same way today. And, despite being in another context and despite the difference in years, the poem trespass and transcends with time; bringing great meaning into the same words once upon a time ago.
I don't hear noise
I don't see people
I am afraid, loneliness sees me
How should I let go this sense of uneasiness?
The only person I wish to see now is you
My only comfort I seek is you
It is you who is able to take my fear and insecurities far away
Never even allowing it a single chance to stay
I am still afraid
Like a small child trapped in darkness
How am I to get rid of the trait?
I just wished you were here, Calmness
Comments