It is scary.
Everyday I keep wondering if I'm on the wrong path.
Everyday I keep thinking why didn't I persist to do something else that makes me a happier person..I was indecisive..and here i am..doing something I really don't like since the beginning..
It is double the toughness coz I have to force myself to like it , I don't have a choice.
I have responsibilities..
Seeing others being content with what they're doing now, all happy and ready..I feel envious..
I feel envious because they are sure that this is their path..
Why am I so indecisive that I go blindly into something where I couldn't meet even my own expectations? Not that they are too high..I barely pass the line..
It is TORMENTING.
I really try hard. My 'mild' depression started since year 1 and yet I don't realise how it will impact me NOW and more days to come for the rest of my lives. Unless...
Unless I could take the BIG LEAP..to do something else more satisfying..
I need to fill my soul.
I need to find joy in the things I do.
I hope the depression does not cost me my life in this journey.
I have RESPONSIBILITIES.
I wake up every morning feeling sad and aimless.
Gosh,
where and what I am doing to myself???
God.
Please help me.
Everyday I keep wondering if I'm on the wrong path.
Everyday I keep thinking why didn't I persist to do something else that makes me a happier person..I was indecisive..and here i am..doing something I really don't like since the beginning..
It is double the toughness coz I have to force myself to like it , I don't have a choice.
I have responsibilities..
Seeing others being content with what they're doing now, all happy and ready..I feel envious..
I feel envious because they are sure that this is their path..
Why am I so indecisive that I go blindly into something where I couldn't meet even my own expectations? Not that they are too high..I barely pass the line..
It is TORMENTING.
I really try hard. My 'mild' depression started since year 1 and yet I don't realise how it will impact me NOW and more days to come for the rest of my lives. Unless...
Unless I could take the BIG LEAP..to do something else more satisfying..
I need to fill my soul.
I need to find joy in the things I do.
I hope the depression does not cost me my life in this journey.
I have RESPONSIBILITIES.
I wake up every morning feeling sad and aimless.
Gosh,
where and what I am doing to myself???
God.
Please help me.
Comments