Finals oh finals. Others who did their FYP are taking it sooo lightly.
Some say finals is nothing.
Some happily play FB and go out movies etc.
Some say 2 papers only. Still have much time to study.
Some say graduating already..the grades won't be affected that much. Don't need to study so much.
Some...
The list is endless..
and I'm sick of hearing those words.

Cos for me,
finals means maintaining grades.
finals means studying as hard as I did the previous semesters.
finals means my FYP.
finals means the last time i'm able to live or die with my borderline grades.

So, i don't care how much brains you have. I know you're smart blablabla Dean's List, Average or Above Average student with average or above average FYP grades..
just
shoo off .
And after all
I know I don't belong in pharmacy.
I will never be.
Unlike the majority who have gangs and groups of close clicks.
I don't
And

ini takdir.
akurlah kepada takdir yang tidak dapat diubah betapa susahnya telah ku cuba..
tidak apa.
ini bukan jalan mati.
biarlah Tuhan tentukan nasib hamba yang sederhana ini.

insya-Allah.

Comments

ai~rees said…
There there. It's gonna be okay *hugs* Try your best and a little fun at the side too =D

Popular posts from this blog

Rants and Grunts