The day of awkwardness with a tinge of laziness.
The presentations are over, leaving behind just one more counseling session to screw.
Weird feelings today. Mixture of anxiety, worry yet excited.
Finally found a house to rent. Likeness level of the house = 8
Not sure how things will be when we move in. Not sure how the rooms will look like when everything is fully cleaned and cleared. Not sure how I could satisfy my wants for a perfect rented room + home.
So far, the most stayable place i've stayed in sg is PGP. Never had MY own room until i moved to PGP. Only drawback was that there is no air conditioning and the rooms can be super hot at times like this. Even at home, I do not have a room for myself. And so..
I still dream to have my own perfect room, decorated the way i want it to be, kept clean and comfy at all times and truly mine. When will that day come??
Yea, childish it may seem...but it's just a simple need every girl desires. Her own room. I never got one. well, maybe once when i was little but it didn't last long when it turned into a store room and i had to move out from it.
Anyway, i should start studying for the finals. Ah. Lazy. Darn.
I don't know. I just. Feel. Weird.
oo la la.
The presentations are over, leaving behind just one more counseling session to screw.
Weird feelings today. Mixture of anxiety, worry yet excited.
Finally found a house to rent. Likeness level of the house = 8
Not sure how things will be when we move in. Not sure how the rooms will look like when everything is fully cleaned and cleared. Not sure how I could satisfy my wants for a perfect rented room + home.
So far, the most stayable place i've stayed in sg is PGP. Never had MY own room until i moved to PGP. Only drawback was that there is no air conditioning and the rooms can be super hot at times like this. Even at home, I do not have a room for myself. And so..
I still dream to have my own perfect room, decorated the way i want it to be, kept clean and comfy at all times and truly mine. When will that day come??
Yea, childish it may seem...but it's just a simple need every girl desires. Her own room. I never got one. well, maybe once when i was little but it didn't last long when it turned into a store room and i had to move out from it.
Anyway, i should start studying for the finals. Ah. Lazy. Darn.
I don't know. I just. Feel. Weird.
oo la la.
Comments