I don't find fun in blogging anymore. Maybe it's because I'm too occupied with whatever that has got to do wit PHARMACY or I'm just too out of inspiration to blog. It could also be that I'm getting more of a boring person without anything interesting happening in my life.?!
Whatever reason it may be, I'm like a person pushed to an edge and nothing I can do except to go around the edge, or run back to the center or fly to the ceiling. I wish I could fly to the ceiling. That, makes things more interesting. I think.
I am so not in the mood to revise the uncertainty. I'll just let myself panic in the 1.5hrs tmr. At least, well, I won't physically DIE, right? It's just adrenaline/Noradrenaline. and lecturers acting as patients. And blankness in the head. And perhaps a whole lot of sarcasm in their speech. I can't be blamed for the 4 years of knowledge = don't remember a single thing during the session. Why? coz it is NORMAL. sorry, not finished. NORMAL for ME.
haha.
Pharmacy is not for me.
I still don't know what makes me tick.
I still don't know what is for me.
I should change my name to : Chan Don't Know.
or
Seriously Chan Don't Know rather than
Carly Chan Feng Ee
Whatever reason it may be, I'm like a person pushed to an edge and nothing I can do except to go around the edge, or run back to the center or fly to the ceiling. I wish I could fly to the ceiling. That, makes things more interesting. I think.
I am so not in the mood to revise the uncertainty. I'll just let myself panic in the 1.5hrs tmr. At least, well, I won't physically DIE, right? It's just adrenaline/Noradrenaline. and lecturers acting as patients. And blankness in the head. And perhaps a whole lot of sarcasm in their speech. I can't be blamed for the 4 years of knowledge = don't remember a single thing during the session. Why? coz it is NORMAL. sorry, not finished. NORMAL for ME.
haha.
Pharmacy is not for me.
I still don't know what makes me tick.
I still don't know what is for me.
I should change my name to : Chan Don't Know.
or
Seriously Chan Don't Know rather than
Carly Chan Feng Ee
Comments
Feng Ee, if you ever need to find your passion or maybe part of your passion, then dont hesitate to contact me ok.
Because I know how it feels to know that accounting was not for me.
So take good care of yourself alright~!