Ok.
and so i'm sure i failed 3 in a row. How pathetic things can be ? It's only the first month of 2010 and things haven't been better.
I know where I stand. I always knew. Just somehow, I tried defying them and thought i could be better, more of a confident person. But it seems like I'm wrong.
Well, just to reiterate, i know where i stand.
And now, i'm on the verge of FALLING sick.
oh. I'm falling.
~stoned~
and so i'm sure i failed 3 in a row. How pathetic things can be ? It's only the first month of 2010 and things haven't been better.
I know where I stand. I always knew. Just somehow, I tried defying them and thought i could be better, more of a confident person. But it seems like I'm wrong.
Well, just to reiterate, i know where i stand.
And now, i'm on the verge of FALLING sick.
oh. I'm falling.
~stoned~
Comments