Monday blues
It is a blue monday. the sky is blue. the sun ain't shining as brightly as it ought to be.
I'm reluctantly sitting in front of my laptop, blogging.
I'm also reluctant to do anything related to studies. Every monday I have to feedback on a topic on my IT forum. OK, today's topic ain't that difficult. Then, am i supposed to update on my wiki project as well? oh, laziness...
Next, I have my FedEx project to furnish up. And then, i have my social work tutorial presentation to work on..afterwhich i'm done with all these, I have to complete my Research Method evaluation of Lit to be handed up this Friday, and my social work project to be handed in next week, and panic for the Dispensing Lab session this Thursday. Next on the list is to mug for next week's Top25 Drugs again. And after this week, there's more to come....
The National University of Singapore is ranked the 30th amongst the top 200 and 4th in Asia based on the latest results of the Times Higher Education – Quacquarelli Symonds (THE–QS) World University Rankings.
NO- wonder the list of an individual student's workload is endless .......
I'm reluctantly sitting in front of my laptop, blogging.
I'm also reluctant to do anything related to studies. Every monday I have to feedback on a topic on my IT forum. OK, today's topic ain't that difficult. Then, am i supposed to update on my wiki project as well? oh, laziness...
Next, I have my FedEx project to furnish up. And then, i have my social work tutorial presentation to work on..afterwhich i'm done with all these, I have to complete my Research Method evaluation of Lit to be handed up this Friday, and my social work project to be handed in next week, and panic for the Dispensing Lab session this Thursday. Next on the list is to mug for next week's Top25 Drugs again. And after this week, there's more to come....
The National University of Singapore is ranked the 30th amongst the top 200 and 4th in Asia based on the latest results of the Times Higher Education – Quacquarelli Symonds (THE–QS) World University Rankings.
NO- wonder the list of an individual student's workload is endless .......
Comments