Ding Dong
It's just soooo freaking challenging to force urself to study yet you don't feel like studying.
It is just tooo much!!!
What not to absorb so many things ONCE AGAIN. and AGAIn..each and every semesters in NUS.
been thru 6 semesters..now the 7th..and it's getting....bored to go thru this cycle over and over again.
The only reason that is pushing me is the thought of 'failure'. I've had many failures. And you might ask, haven't you got bored of so many failures?
Yes , i am. But the after-feeling of having to fail is...just terrible. It is like a near-death experience. You feel useless and do not belong. Confidence go downhill, everything else follows.
You hate yourself, and you just wanna DIE.
Sigh.
I just really wish to escape from this monotonous city life in Sg.
I wana run away to islands..have been saying this many times and yet,
i haven't really got one good good relaxing hols away from STRESS.
It was during the 3 month break that was the best time for relaxation away from civilisation.
HOwever, i was still stuck in another city. KL. At least, being at home wasn't as bad as being in SG.
Oh dear.
My thoughts keep helping me to think of other options in future besides pharmacy. I'm currently thinking of social work. lolz. but that doesn't really mean i will do it since i still have a forced 10 month training to go. I really am a no-decision maker. I can't even and don't even know what's best for me.
Sigh.
Information systems module...one module i know nothing about now demands me to go for its exam this thurs. Screw it badly. Don't know what it's all about.
Monographs.. sick sick and sick. Just kill me with the doses.
Pham Ther2..i rmb the first test for Pharm Ther 1 did not cover as much as this times'......
yaaaaaaaaaa....going hysteric.....
send me to IMH
THank you.
It is just tooo much!!!
What not to absorb so many things ONCE AGAIN. and AGAIn..each and every semesters in NUS.
been thru 6 semesters..now the 7th..and it's getting....bored to go thru this cycle over and over again.
The only reason that is pushing me is the thought of 'failure'. I've had many failures. And you might ask, haven't you got bored of so many failures?
Yes , i am. But the after-feeling of having to fail is...just terrible. It is like a near-death experience. You feel useless and do not belong. Confidence go downhill, everything else follows.
You hate yourself, and you just wanna DIE.
Sigh.
I just really wish to escape from this monotonous city life in Sg.
I wana run away to islands..have been saying this many times and yet,
i haven't really got one good good relaxing hols away from STRESS.
It was during the 3 month break that was the best time for relaxation away from civilisation.
HOwever, i was still stuck in another city. KL. At least, being at home wasn't as bad as being in SG.
Oh dear.
My thoughts keep helping me to think of other options in future besides pharmacy. I'm currently thinking of social work. lolz. but that doesn't really mean i will do it since i still have a forced 10 month training to go. I really am a no-decision maker. I can't even and don't even know what's best for me.
Sigh.
Information systems module...one module i know nothing about now demands me to go for its exam this thurs. Screw it badly. Don't know what it's all about.
Monographs.. sick sick and sick. Just kill me with the doses.
Pham Ther2..i rmb the first test for Pharm Ther 1 did not cover as much as this times'......
yaaaaaaaaaa....going hysteric.....
send me to IMH
THank you.
Comments
gambateh! =)