I've no idea what is wrong with the net lately.
Call me IT-illiterate. So Very True.

Certain website pages turned into formats I've never seen before.

And just when I'm craving for Saba Fish at this moment,
The stall with the scrumptious Saba Fish with loads of Freshh Onions MOVED!!!
How pathetic.
Just to add on to some of the 'drama',
" I'll Never Have the Chance to satisfy my fetish for THAT Saba Fish ANYMORE!!!!"
- A huge sigh-

Well, the NUS semester has begun and this, being the 2nd week does not bring good feelings at all.
Having taken one TOUGH elective - SW1101E is the worst decision made. It's as demanding as my core modules with finals = 60%.

Chill. I am chill. Disliking 3/6 modules this semester puts me into the 50-50 chance of SURVIVAL.

Ah.
Nevermind.
At least I get one free day in a week.
Good enough.

( I still couldn't believe the SABA FISH STALL IS GONE!)

You know, like how men needs SEX to satisfy their 'desire'
That's exactly how i feel with the SABA FISH right now.

Boohoo.
Nothing's gonna change my love for you.

Well,
at least for today-lah.
hehe.;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rants and Grunts