A fulfilling brown-bag day!
Can't help feeling good after someone's day is made happier..
It's really a rewarding thing to see the smiles on the faces of the elderly.
And finally I had Saba Fish!
yummy.Had never loved a fish this much! haha
After much thought..
I realise that being single even at this age is not an issue.
It's more gratifying, as one part of your time is spared to focus on other more fulfilling things in life.
Rather than having to tolerate one another in a relationship, being single enables the person to do anything he/she feels good about themselves. In other words, self-esteem increases and this could lead to happier, longer lives.
haha.
Just a very skeptical deduction.
Loads of work piling up and things needed to be done within the stipulated deadlines.
Just gotta hang on and prioritize ( Although I really suck at this).
cheerios,
till then..
Can't help feeling good after someone's day is made happier..
It's really a rewarding thing to see the smiles on the faces of the elderly.
And finally I had Saba Fish!
yummy.Had never loved a fish this much! haha
After much thought..
I realise that being single even at this age is not an issue.
It's more gratifying, as one part of your time is spared to focus on other more fulfilling things in life.
Rather than having to tolerate one another in a relationship, being single enables the person to do anything he/she feels good about themselves. In other words, self-esteem increases and this could lead to happier, longer lives.
haha.
Just a very skeptical deduction.
Loads of work piling up and things needed to be done within the stipulated deadlines.
Just gotta hang on and prioritize ( Although I really suck at this).
cheerios,
till then..
Comments