I'm once again back at home in KL.
After enduring all those days of studying in my 3rd year Pharm course, it feels weird coming back home for hols. Well, one more year to go..time really flies.
My intern will start in mid June. Pray that all things will go well in AH. Until now, I don't feel that i belong in retail or hosp or industrial. I've no idea where i'll go after my final year. I'll just let Him guide me along the way.
Sometimes, the very mixed up feeling arises when u're in a different environment. I feel happy yet not all happy being at home. In fact I felt happier spending hols in Ipoh. Yet, it's not all that happy either..I felt another sense of happiness being in Sg alongside with the unhappiness being the majority of it.
It is just weird.
And a few days ago, there has been a few sad news.
It made me wonder again...what is life to me??
So many unanswered questions like..
1. Why is it that life - human beings are only found on Planet Earth?
2. Where EXACTLY do the spirit ( of the demise) go to?
3. What is the purpose of human on earth? To work , to earn money( which we self created it to have some sort of value which now leads to us humans going against nature just becoz of some printed paper?), to obtain material wealth ( which we put a value to it with the same sort of printed paper, and later we throw them away or recycle them after it has served it's purpose for a period of time.), and to finally die ( leaving behind what we've created supposedly to make us 'happy' with life on earth.).
4. Is there a bigger purpose human beings are made? Is the initial plan for human beings to safeguard the earth?( plans can go bad) So now since the plan has gone haywire it is predicted that the earth will be soon destroyed by us. And we will follow suit. Signs and symptoms are evident. Extreme variation in the weather will leave us suffer alas!
Just something to ponder..
and i wonder when will this day arrive...
After enduring all those days of studying in my 3rd year Pharm course, it feels weird coming back home for hols. Well, one more year to go..time really flies.
My intern will start in mid June. Pray that all things will go well in AH. Until now, I don't feel that i belong in retail or hosp or industrial. I've no idea where i'll go after my final year. I'll just let Him guide me along the way.
Sometimes, the very mixed up feeling arises when u're in a different environment. I feel happy yet not all happy being at home. In fact I felt happier spending hols in Ipoh. Yet, it's not all that happy either..I felt another sense of happiness being in Sg alongside with the unhappiness being the majority of it.
It is just weird.
And a few days ago, there has been a few sad news.
It made me wonder again...what is life to me??
So many unanswered questions like..
1. Why is it that life - human beings are only found on Planet Earth?
2. Where EXACTLY do the spirit ( of the demise) go to?
3. What is the purpose of human on earth? To work , to earn money( which we self created it to have some sort of value which now leads to us humans going against nature just becoz of some printed paper?), to obtain material wealth ( which we put a value to it with the same sort of printed paper, and later we throw them away or recycle them after it has served it's purpose for a period of time.), and to finally die ( leaving behind what we've created supposedly to make us 'happy' with life on earth.).
4. Is there a bigger purpose human beings are made? Is the initial plan for human beings to safeguard the earth?( plans can go bad) So now since the plan has gone haywire it is predicted that the earth will be soon destroyed by us. And we will follow suit. Signs and symptoms are evident. Extreme variation in the weather will leave us suffer alas!
Just something to ponder..
and i wonder when will this day arrive...
Comments