It feels weird to blog after not blogging consistently.

Perhaps the intense hyper feeling to blog has faded as I realised my blog is all about sadness and death and hopeless and just...all gloomy.
Indeed, life in NUS is gloomy. Yet, where has all the happiness gone to? Eaten up by numerous CAs?

Hell I don't really care about my grades anymore. Heck, have I lost my motivation to study?
No.
It's just ..tired of doing the SAME THING again and again every single day in 3 years?
Good news is...I have a year more to go to have such routine life afterwhich I will have another type of routine life...working.

Is life all about routine?
I envy people who travels around the world, appreciating the greatness in mankind, artistry, scenery, music, cultures, food....
I envy people in the entertainment industry particularly those who travel and appear on TV ; recommending the various food in different countries, or those who travel around and appear on TV for documentary on interesting places around the world. I envy those who do freelance art around the globe.
The idea of them getting paid while doing their hobby is just...superb!
You live to experience the world, and yet you won't die of hunger as you get paid sufficiently for such a living...

Maybe I'm just like the other 90% of people in the population who will be stuck in one job, one place until the end of time. What a waste.

I find it quite interesting that most people , when ask what is ur ambition, would usually have a dead-end answer of an occupation of some sort. If u ask me, my ambition is to live life to the fullest. To experience great things. Yet, this ambition can never be realised for now..
I hope I'll live long enough to see the world. It doesn't matter how old you are...an ambition does not state that you have to be in ur 20s to have it realised.

Sad thing. Despite knowing that Sg is not a place for me, I 'll be stuck here for at least another 10 years or so. Sad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rants and Grunts