One more day left
and I will be back in Sg.
THe thought of it is saddening.
I've never lived my life so miserable that I always dread going back to Sg after each and every holiday.
What can i Do?
Nothing.
I've only ONE reason I'm looking forward to go back to sg.
How pathetic eh?
anyway,
If u ever ask me about my New Year resolution.
I will only have TWO.
Bet you'll be able to guess what the two. Even if you can't. Nvm.
It's only significant to me anyway.
Until then, signing off with lots of hope and faith.
cheers~
and I will be back in Sg.
THe thought of it is saddening.
I've never lived my life so miserable that I always dread going back to Sg after each and every holiday.
What can i Do?
Nothing.
I've only ONE reason I'm looking forward to go back to sg.
How pathetic eh?
anyway,
If u ever ask me about my New Year resolution.
I will only have TWO.
Bet you'll be able to guess what the two. Even if you can't. Nvm.
It's only significant to me anyway.
Until then, signing off with lots of hope and faith.
cheers~
Comments