First and foremost,
a BiG Thank yoU to those who wished me, and celebrated my birthday.
Well,
celebrating is always fun.
But as the age adds on...come to think of it, it is not-so-fun after all.
I wished I'm 21 every year, yeah, that will be fun.lolz
Anyway,
first week of skul started. next week I'll have 3 lab sessions in the mornings. Dislike labs.
Fewer CAs compared to last sem ( relatively but still got lah), 2 e-posters to submit and the list goes on..
Never have good feelings for modules I'm taking. I hate biotech. and I'm studying it. just like how i hated biochem. sigh.
Nothing much,
hoping for a better semester.
Last but not least,
Happy BIrthday to Yaw Kah Weng! ( haha as if he will visit my blog)
cheers~
a BiG Thank yoU to those who wished me, and celebrated my birthday.
Well,
celebrating is always fun.
But as the age adds on...come to think of it, it is not-so-fun after all.
I wished I'm 21 every year, yeah, that will be fun.lolz
Anyway,
first week of skul started. next week I'll have 3 lab sessions in the mornings. Dislike labs.
Fewer CAs compared to last sem ( relatively but still got lah), 2 e-posters to submit and the list goes on..
Never have good feelings for modules I'm taking. I hate biotech. and I'm studying it. just like how i hated biochem. sigh.
Nothing much,
hoping for a better semester.
Last but not least,
Happy BIrthday to Yaw Kah Weng! ( haha as if he will visit my blog)
cheers~
Comments
BTW HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO!