OK. so, exams are over.
I finally have the time to do the things i want to do.
I'm back at home.

BUT.. connection is bad.. i can't stream dramas, i can't play online games...
I WANNA WATCH MY DRAMAS!!!!gosh.
hence, going online at home is actually a waste of time. all i can do is check emails and chat.
I miss my dramas. sigh...

Despite the sucky connection, I'm still glad to be at home away from stress. Waking up everyday without thinking of books and exams is heaven. haha
And recently my cousin sis from Sabah whom I've never met my entire life came down to stay at my place for a few weeks. Well, it's abit weird coz she speaks BM but she's Chinese. She can speak Hakka, but little English. It feels weird at first having to speak BM again after neglecting the language for many years..hehe..but it's also a good thing to practice the long lost language.

Went for mum's company Family Day today at Shah Alam Waterpark. Didn't really do much since most games were for small lil kids. There were 'badut's and face art. But i enjoyed the food tho..haha..nasi lemak in Malaysia can never beat those in Sg. =P
We left early and went to Sunway Pyramid to jalan-jalan. Decorations for Christmas was not bad. I bought shoes!!! hehe..so jolly happy. Found the ones i like.heheh. Both white. =)
And i managed to cook for dinner too..made simple western dishes eg. Garlic bread , nuggets, and egg omelette. Blended fresh orange juice too!! was yummy..not too filling, just nice.>.<
Tmr will be heading to Seremban. Will have my tummy filled again. The pounds are adding up real fast. Scary but...i wanna eat...lolz.

Ciaoz..cheers!

Comments

Anonymous said…
y didnt u speak Hakka with ur cousin sis, i find it is really weird to speak BM with chinese.
How was my hometown?! got makan full full there?
carly said…
lolz.. i just realised she doesn't speak hakka also. she is christian but looks malay. from Sabah. of coz lah..seremban my half- hometown also. i spent my 2-3 years growing up there. =p
Nicyan said…
Haha.. yeap yeap! the chinese over here usually speaks hakka.. anyway.. her BM got a weird accent rite? the sabah accent.. haha.. welcome to the world of sabah.. i've started to speak like them also.. weird.. anyway.. enjoy ur holiday there..
Cheers..

Popular posts from this blog

Rants and Grunts