- 0.2
Christmas is on it's way.
The new year is ushering in.
So what?
Nothing has been good.
2008 has been 50-50.
survival in NUS is tough.
then comes 2009.
% survival is reduced and will be reduced.
What can i do?
Efforts put in yield no results.
What else can i do?
Well at least i know in future i won't be holding a degree, begging for food on the streets
Somehow, although i don't think I'll end up on the streets
i know i'll end up nowhere
All i wish is that
I'll be able to live a meaningful life before i perish.
doesn't matter if i'm bankrupt or wealthless
as long as life is lived to the fullest.
Hating NUS since day one i stepped into a course i hated doing. Pharmacy.
Doesn't make a big difference anyway coz i am never in love with doing anything for life.
just a scumbag, useless and aimless.
who cares? it is only my life which is wasted anyways. and too bad for those who cared for me. I am just too ignorant to care if u cared for me.
full stop.
the end.
The new year is ushering in.
So what?
Nothing has been good.
2008 has been 50-50.
survival in NUS is tough.
then comes 2009.
% survival is reduced and will be reduced.
What can i do?
Efforts put in yield no results.
What else can i do?
Well at least i know in future i won't be holding a degree, begging for food on the streets
Somehow, although i don't think I'll end up on the streets
i know i'll end up nowhere
All i wish is that
I'll be able to live a meaningful life before i perish.
doesn't matter if i'm bankrupt or wealthless
as long as life is lived to the fullest.
Hating NUS since day one i stepped into a course i hated doing. Pharmacy.
Doesn't make a big difference anyway coz i am never in love with doing anything for life.
just a scumbag, useless and aimless.
who cares? it is only my life which is wasted anyways. and too bad for those who cared for me. I am just too ignorant to care if u cared for me.
full stop.
the end.
Comments