Mission Impossible 1: To completely finish studying 5 modules in 1 week!
Mission impossible 2: To completely finish studying 10 chapters of psychology ( heck the theories) in less than one week.
Mission impossible 3: To study 24-7 to cover up all 5 modules in 1 week. ( minus time to bathe, to eat and to sleep only I MAY finish studying what I need to study. BUt... none would retain in my brain.
The worst scenario would be : Bipolar disorder. Signs and symptoms are showing. Never in my lifetime had i simultaneously cried and laughed so heavily til my head throbs and tears poured all of a sudden. It was horrendous. I thought I was going crazy coz I couldn't stop for 10mins or so.
I need to re-learn yoga.
Life sucks in NUS
Mission impossible 2: To completely finish studying 10 chapters of psychology ( heck the theories) in less than one week.
Mission impossible 3: To study 24-7 to cover up all 5 modules in 1 week. ( minus time to bathe, to eat and to sleep only I MAY finish studying what I need to study. BUt... none would retain in my brain.
The worst scenario would be : Bipolar disorder. Signs and symptoms are showing. Never in my lifetime had i simultaneously cried and laughed so heavily til my head throbs and tears poured all of a sudden. It was horrendous. I thought I was going crazy coz I couldn't stop for 10mins or so.
I need to re-learn yoga.
Life sucks in NUS
Comments