Since when was the last time I blogged?
Long long ago...
And why am I back blogging?
It isn't true that I'm free now..in fact, I'm even busier by the week..There is at least one CA each week, not including projects and 'retired' CCA stuff to do.
I am working as a barista now. Well, that is one fun thing. I get to make my own coffee..and it inspired me to own a set of coffee maker in the near future so I can get to brew fresh coffee!
Yes, that adds on to my list ( the old ones include music instruments in a special music room, and a pet dog. =)
Well, stressful times can also be times to fantasize about the good things to take the mind off awhile. I'm supposed to be sleeping at this hour since the week will start once again with my busy schedule. You bet, I have another CA on Friday, which I have yet to finish revising.
Anyway, just to recap a few things that have passed.
-Pharmacy Rag won 2 shields. which made us humbly Proud.
-Yenyoong flew off for SEP, followed by Alison on 9/11 to Scotland.
-NUSPS Annual General Meeting on 30th Aug. Got thru the day 'unharmed'.
-Participated and still participating in Research Participant Programmes to gain points to pass the module. Quite a waste of time as I had to rush to Arts most of the time just for a 30 min session.
- Yinchau's birthday was celebrated at Marche ( my first time , be it in Sg /Msia)
- Next was Syen's. However, it was during the busy week that were filled with CAs. Didn't manage to gather or celebrate. Sigh.
- Wai Kit Tan managed to come to Sg and he's finally here last Wed. Hope could hangout when time permits since he'll b here for 2 years.
- Lots of politics in Malaysia. which i am not interested in yet somehow involved as a citizen. Yet, nah, not interested.
- Went for celebratory dinner for Pharmacy Rag at one of the restaurants at Staff Club. pretty good.
- Winie, finally came visit me in NUS! yes, at 1am plus today. Everything was closed at that time. Hence, only brought her to walk around in PGP ( PGP can be quite pretty at night.lol.) , chatted and then she left. Nevertheless, it was great surprise she rang me up at 1am to check if she could drop by. haha. love the spontaineity.=)
- And today, is Mid Autumn's Festival. Nope, did not play candles, did not eat mooncake ( but Jean helped me buy..so can eat tmr..hehe..) really nice of her..
Basically the significant ones are jotted down.
At this very moment, I feel nostalgic.
I have been too occupied to settle down, to take some time to look at the lights at night, to listen to soft music and reminisce, to feel the breeze at night, to rejuvenate the thoughts...
I have been too selfish to have taken someone for granted.
Without this person, it's just impossible to get through the days without frustration and doubts.
I am very sorry and at the same time, I am very grateful.
I am more than touched.
It is when you're feeble I realised how strong you were all the time.
And I just want to pray that you will be able to pull through just as much as you would wish I could.
I still hold one quote close to the memories I have.
In fact, all BBGS-ians do so.
It says : " NISI DOMINUS FRUSTA"
It means: "Without God, all is in vain."
( mid-semester break will be a week starting this Sat. I will be working for a day, and off I head back HOME. Will be studying and doing projects most of the time at home. Well, at least I will be at home. Place where pampering is offered. lol. I will need some. After 4 days, I will be back in Sg. to make up my hours for work for the week. Gotta work my ass up both at WORK and STUDIES this one week hols. )
Cheerios!!
And why am I back blogging?
It isn't true that I'm free now..in fact, I'm even busier by the week..There is at least one CA each week, not including projects and 'retired' CCA stuff to do.
I am working as a barista now. Well, that is one fun thing. I get to make my own coffee..and it inspired me to own a set of coffee maker in the near future so I can get to brew fresh coffee!
Yes, that adds on to my list ( the old ones include music instruments in a special music room, and a pet dog. =)
Well, stressful times can also be times to fantasize about the good things to take the mind off awhile. I'm supposed to be sleeping at this hour since the week will start once again with my busy schedule. You bet, I have another CA on Friday, which I have yet to finish revising.
Anyway, just to recap a few things that have passed.
-Pharmacy Rag won 2 shields. which made us humbly Proud.
-Yenyoong flew off for SEP, followed by Alison on 9/11 to Scotland.
-NUSPS Annual General Meeting on 30th Aug. Got thru the day 'unharmed'.
-Participated and still participating in Research Participant Programmes to gain points to pass the module. Quite a waste of time as I had to rush to Arts most of the time just for a 30 min session.
- Yinchau's birthday was celebrated at Marche ( my first time , be it in Sg /Msia)
- Next was Syen's. However, it was during the busy week that were filled with CAs. Didn't manage to gather or celebrate. Sigh.
- Wai Kit Tan managed to come to Sg and he's finally here last Wed. Hope could hangout when time permits since he'll b here for 2 years.
- Lots of politics in Malaysia. which i am not interested in yet somehow involved as a citizen. Yet, nah, not interested.
- Went for celebratory dinner for Pharmacy Rag at one of the restaurants at Staff Club. pretty good.
- Winie, finally came visit me in NUS! yes, at 1am plus today. Everything was closed at that time. Hence, only brought her to walk around in PGP ( PGP can be quite pretty at night.lol.) , chatted and then she left. Nevertheless, it was great surprise she rang me up at 1am to check if she could drop by. haha. love the spontaineity.=)
- And today, is Mid Autumn's Festival. Nope, did not play candles, did not eat mooncake ( but Jean helped me buy..so can eat tmr..hehe..) really nice of her..
Basically the significant ones are jotted down.
At this very moment, I feel nostalgic.
I have been too occupied to settle down, to take some time to look at the lights at night, to listen to soft music and reminisce, to feel the breeze at night, to rejuvenate the thoughts...
I have been too selfish to have taken someone for granted.
Without this person, it's just impossible to get through the days without frustration and doubts.
I am very sorry and at the same time, I am very grateful.
I am more than touched.
It is when you're feeble I realised how strong you were all the time.
And I just want to pray that you will be able to pull through just as much as you would wish I could.
I still hold one quote close to the memories I have.
In fact, all BBGS-ians do so.
It says : " NISI DOMINUS FRUSTA"
It means: "Without God, all is in vain."
( mid-semester break will be a week starting this Sat. I will be working for a day, and off I head back HOME. Will be studying and doing projects most of the time at home. Well, at least I will be at home. Place where pampering is offered. lol. I will need some. After 4 days, I will be back in Sg. to make up my hours for work for the week. Gotta work my ass up both at WORK and STUDIES this one week hols. )
Cheerios!!
Comments