Nothing beats MSL UFO 1
Pharm FOW..im just drained.
no other comments.
Well maybe there is..
I wished I'm doing something more meaningful instead.
like... _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Or
just concentrate on one thing, that is _ _ _
( sorry with the fill in the blanks, you will know if u know, but no point knowing anyway.)
There's just too many things I wanna say
but ..they are out of boundaries.
All i can say is...
I am stressed.
You bet.
Classes hvnt even started to add to my level of stress.
and I'm already half dead. not just physically tired, but in all other aspects as well.
I'm no good thick-face, tough pretender with super unlimited energy to bear with the every second that passes by.
My resources and channeling of plans and passion always go to the wrong thing. When I finally realise this, it is too late. No turning back. What's done is done.
Maybe I should just pop in more B complexes, coffee and vitamin C.
I admit.
I am a weak soul.
Pharm FOW..im just drained.
no other comments.
Well maybe there is..
I wished I'm doing something more meaningful instead.
like... _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Or
just concentrate on one thing, that is _ _ _
( sorry with the fill in the blanks, you will know if u know, but no point knowing anyway.)
There's just too many things I wanna say
but ..they are out of boundaries.
All i can say is...
I am stressed.
You bet.
Classes hvnt even started to add to my level of stress.
and I'm already half dead. not just physically tired, but in all other aspects as well.
I'm no good thick-face, tough pretender with super unlimited energy to bear with the every second that passes by.
My resources and channeling of plans and passion always go to the wrong thing. When I finally realise this, it is too late. No turning back. What's done is done.
Maybe I should just pop in more B complexes, coffee and vitamin C.
I admit.
I am a weak soul.
Part of the Chorus of Torn - Natalie Imbruglia-
nothing's fine
I'm torn
I'm all out of faith, this is how I feel
I'm cold and I am shamed
lying naked on the floor
illusion never changed
into something real
I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn
nothing's fine
I'm torn
I'm all out of faith, this is how I feel
I'm cold and I am shamed
lying naked on the floor
illusion never changed
into something real
I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn
JIAYOU PHARMACY RAG 08'
ttyl
Comments