Bad Day

I had a bad day, take it away, sing a sad song, turn it around..( Daniel Powter's song came relevant to me as always)

Well, 2 more weeks until i finally end. I can't wait. Yet, time is passing by so slowly..8.5 hours a day is disastrous. I'm halfway sick but not totally sick.What do i mean?

ok, today i woke up as usual..prepared for work..on my way there..( that's like 5 mins before i reach my workplace), my preceptor called and said " i'm on MC today".

Oh, ok.

So..this means i have to go bck..wasted 5 bucks taking bus for nothing. Then, i decided :

"hrm, perhaps i can go see a doctor as i still have sorethroat and gassy stomach".

ok, and hence i went to YIH UHWC.

Then...

Doctor happily prescribed me Trachisan Lozenges, and Omeprazole. I ask " Can i get an MC?"

Doctor replied " I don't think so, you're condition is not serious. Perhaps I can give u a cheat time( err not sure if it's called that way). I'll write down the time you're here in the clinic."

OK. Written: in clinic from 10.07am till 10.35am. No MC is required.

Fine. When I was about to collect my meds.

I hear a voice." Ms Chan Feng Ee"

I proceeded to the pharmacy counter.

She said " Please pay 19.80 for the meds"

WTH. My meds caused me more than i thought!!

So, i basically used up unessary money for my busfare and meds and in the end i got NO MC.

I had to make up my hours again on Saturday. I hate it. BUt, am i given a choice? yes. I will either have to work extra 1 hour everyday for 8 days , that is ngam ngam until next Thurs( my final week) and extra 2 hours on Fri. OR ( Im now praying that my preceptor isn't off on Sat) i will need to work on Sat from 9-530pm. AGAIN.

It's really torturing. Not to mention that I'm left with only 3 days after the end of my preceptorship to complete my reports and documentation of events; i have not even started to look at THE ENORMOUSLY HUGE FILE of NUSPS i'm supposed to compile for AGM in early AUGUST.

DAMN IT

I just pray i can finish it within 3 weeks back home. life sux.

Holiday is no holiday.

I don't get a peace of mind. I get even more stressed and more worries and aches.

Working without getting paid enough is horrendous enough.

I have not even gotten ready for the Thailand trip. I don't know if I even have the mood now.

All i can think of is HOME.

I miss home.

Comments

a.l.i.s.o.n. said…
carly.. things will certainly get better... have faith in that... never give up hope as the sun will shine tmr! my favourite quote that i live by... try looking on the bright sides... am sure there's more than one bright side... =) cheer up gal!

Popular posts from this blog

Rants and Grunts