With love...
In one hour's time, I'll be sitting for my final paper.
and
The day has arrived.
She was fine the last time I saw her. I remember she could still walk, talk and eat.
Today, she can't speak, she can't eat, she can't walk. She lay supine, unable to do anything.
BREATHE, is the only thing she is able to do. Yet, each breath gets harder and harder.
The sound of her breathing could be heard even through the phone.
She is a very extremely tough person I know. By being tough is the only way she will enable herself to live ; to give life to others ( her children) and the people around her.
Despite having a bad temper and a genetically inherited stubborness which runs now in the family, she is strong-willed, determined, and ' look hard, soft inside'.
She survived many years of torture nobody can imagine, yet she still able to survive them all.
Until today, her time has come. She needs to rest. She doesn't deserve to endure the pain anymore...her twin suffered just like her..and now..
I shall really pray that she'll go in peace.
Peace.
Grandma, I don't know how to express this but I do know that I will miss you.
I will miss your rants and grumbles.
I will miss your shouts and soft spoken words.
I will miss you.
May God bless you. May you rest in peace.
Love,
"fung yi"
Comments