I am soo f****** pissed. Not with the paper I sat for today, not with anyone, but with

MYSELF

Everyone seems to be realllly into studying. Yes. People study. I study too. In fact, I study day, night and even in my dreams. Until I have the urge to just BURST. I get multiple headaches and still force info in and in and in.

No. I don't hate studying. But i hate studying for days..non-stop. Sitting in my room, glued my butt to the chair from 9am to 12am with occasional take off time to shower, and eat ( together while studying) just getting on my nerves!. I cannot withstand the ongoing days with notes ; hardly have time for ANYTHING ELSE. It can really make me go insane.

For others, they study too. But how come they don't go insane? And yet, they can MEMORISE ( yes, memorise) sooooooo freaking much without worrying that they'll forget? Why I have to read and read and read and read ( at least 5-6 rounds!!!) before I can actually UNDERSTAND and then MEMORISE??????

I just cannot deny the fact that I've screwed MIcrobiology PR2105 TOday. It is BELIEVABLE. I am no smarter than others. No matter how much I study, how much effort I put in, I will still come out as a BELOW AVERAGE student. What I understand makes sense to me, but not to other people. My views are different and they make no sense/contributions whatsoever to other people's.views. What I think is CORRECT is WRONG to others.

In a nutshell, I shall SHUT MYSELF UP AND OUT from others for as long as I THINK I AM TERRIBLY STUPID.

Shoo.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey..chill..everyone's stress like hell believe me..well at least i do. i was really depressed before pharm prac & couldn't study as well..i was so stressed out that i was just antisocial that night before exams. *shoo sit 1 metre away from me!* not to mention wanting to knock my head against the wall for not able to recall even tho i studied the topic that came out for the exams like an hour before..both for pharm prac & microb.:( I guess everyone just remained ok-looking coz there's no point to intensify the unspoken stress & panic.last paper, jiayou!
Anonymous said…
haha chill la..o ver ald wat..now is nth can play for 3 months.. haha gals are better in memorizing leh, boys like me suffer even more.

but no pain no gain, is like tat de la.. hahha

Popular posts from this blog

Rants and Grunts