Finally I've the time to settle down in my room to type a few words.

I've been working for 2 weeks already , and things have been very challenging. The things I do everyday is work ( 8 hours), come back to do some research, sleep, and work again the next morning. It is boring. I just couldn't imagine myself doing this in life. Sigh.

There are just many types of people everywhere. The place where I work are mostly Caucasians and they are definitly the upper level class of people who know about their medications and what they are taking them for. Basically, this makes my job even tougher as i feel that what i know is also what they know. Hence, if i make a mistake, they will definitely know! Yea, have encountered 'weird' types of people, have been yelled at, and i can't imagine more to come for the next 4 weeks. It will be increasingly harder. I DON"T WANT TO WEAR MY WHITECOAT.

There's just too many names and more often than not i keep mixing them up. It's crazy.

Sigh.

Besides that, I've nothing much to say. I just wish I can get rid of this faster and I'm currently aiming to GO HOME. I miss home. I miss being lazy and doing the things that will not require much brain torture. This 6 weeks will be fruitful in the sense that I am informed that I will never go into RETAIL in future. haha. Not my type. I don't like to talk to people. I prefer to shy away and do my own stuff without being bothered by anyone. sheesh, guess there's no job which is like that unless i do labwork. I hate lab too. So...my future...is....???

anyway, i need my rest. feel sick .

ciaoz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rants and Grunts