Alright.

The one week of study week has started. I thought there will be time to finish what we're supposed to study since we have gone through the many CAs. However, this does not seem so..half of the CAs we've studied will not be tested in FINALS. Plus, the stack of notes that we have to study is just DIFFICULT to complete given only one week. Well, maybe it isn't impossible to complete, just DIFFICULT. ( yes, this is true if my speed is reduced .) gimme a break, after the 3 weeks of non-stop torture, a normal sentient human being would feel tired, exhausted, and requires a rest. Please agree with me....>.<>

BTW, for my 6 wks preceptorship, I am posted to:

Well, Jean and Suyin got UNITY. I've heard many not-so-good stuff about guardian ..but anyway, i believe different retail pharmacies have their own strengths and weaknesses. My preceptor is a Ms. , and according to the SPB website, she graduated in 2003, registered in 2005.
Hence, she's only about 4-5 yrs my senior!!! Hopefully....hopefully....she's a nice person....*pray hard* ( furthermore I'll be alone, unlike sy and jean who has another classmate with em'.)
The place i'm posted is abit...'out of place'..at Holland Road ( not Holland V)
Cold Storage Jelita.
Nice name. "Pretty Cold Storage."
I hope I won't freeze. o.O

Happy mugging everyone.
=)

Comments

Pen said…
My friend (Cecelia) got posted to Guardians too (in Suntec) I think ;p

All the best though! ^^
Anonymous said…
good lo nearby only if u take cap to holland V. XD
Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Popular posts from this blog

Rants and Grunts