No words can express how I feel RIGHT NOW.
It is not exactly frustration, not very likely to be sadness, not really stress, not exactly depressed, not very happy either.
Perhaps I am apprehensive.
It is mid-term holidays for goodness sake! and guess what? I have practically spent my 4 days STUDYING from dawn till night. I've been facing the laptop for a minimum of 12 hours a day? yes. I am going blind. What have I done since Sunday?
hrm. 2 prac reports - microbio and pharm analysis.
completed rough read through of my 38 drug monographs ( mind you, I don't remember a thing! maybe just their names and DON'T ASK ME WHAT THEY ARE FOR! swt. -_-)
completed Self- Directed Learning component - don't know why it is still over the word limit despite numerous attempts to cut cut and CUT! ish
and two rounds of CCA entering ( this is the blinding part which I had to be glued to the screen the whole time until I complete one part of it) The moral of the lesson is: Don't ever be a secretary. It is secretary = Sai Kang. UNLESS....you have good perfect eye sights, and good multitasking skills and good memory and deft fingers ( so you're able to do EVERYTHING quickly).
I have revisions more to go..and one MORE assignment by this week. and ONE MORE round of CCA entering.
and then...
the interesting part is..
My Continual Assesment will be on next Wednesday! yay. ( as if I'm happy)
and what goes on? Is that the end? I wish..
in another 2 weeks , there will be 2 CAs on the SAME DAY. ( another 38 drugs to memorise, plus a whole lot of PHARMACOLOGY)
darn.
Holidays = study week.
Study week = study week.
ok i should be glad that i've extra study weeks to prepare. Does that make alot of difference anyway? If you're good, then you're good. If you're not, then you're not. Get my point?
Fine.
Now, to update a lil more on OTHER issues.
Recently a 60m , 72 tonne crane toppled down near Business School at 210pm on Tuesday. ( At that time I was in lab about to start my pharm analysis experiment).
The Biz bustop sign fell, the tree beside was down too. and the crane was just THERE!!
and and..there was casualty. It is indeed a horrifying tragedy. Thank goodness I wasnt there witnessing the crash. Some students eating nearby or having lectures actually SAW the crane falling in SLOW MOTION. and a slight tremor was felt. scary.
"Separately, Mr V. Ravindran, 43, the elder brother of Mr Thinatharan, also voiced his disquiet.
'What if the crane had fallen onto the university bus stop?' he said. "
( more can be found on http://www.straitstimes.com/Free/Story/STIStory_209822.html and
http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20080222-50958.html and http://ridgeonline.wordpress.com/2008/02/22/three-died-two-injured-in-crane-collapse-at-nus/)
It is horrifying to think about such things. When things happen, they just happen. The most unpredictable thing can happen at anytime , anywhere , to ANYONE.
I feel deeply saddened by the death of 3 workers.
The moral of the lesson: Be grateful. Cherish loved ones. Cherish life and live life the fullest, like what I have always been trying to do.
cheers~
Comments