CNY
First of all, I've just gotta wish everyone a Happy Chinese New YEar..
Most importantly , for those in NUS, wish you guys success and to lead a healthy and balanced life. I know we all need the blessings to survive in Spore.heee..
Nothing special during CNY, except for visitings and angpaus...ohyea, I fell sick today, not exactly sick, it's just the fact that I consumed some 'unknown' unhygienic food which caused me diarrhoea. Couldn't sleep the entire night, had 3-4 bottles of pil chi kit teck aun, and parents had to sell off my RM 90 ROYAL VIP bus ticket back to Sg. for RM 50 . Hence, I'll be carpooling with my Aunt and Uncle to Sg tomorrow evening, which means, I'm gona reach NUS late, and plans to do some sort of 'revision' and planning for the rest of the sem has failed. =(
I'm sooo far behind studies. I've neglected much of my duties as a student. SKipped one lecture, and one practical session...and most of the time lost in lectures. Furthermore the modules I'm taking this semester is freaking scary and tough. It will be a hard semester for me. What bothers me most is that the 'Si Fu' from temple said this year isn't a good year for Oxen. I will face '5 ghosts' and I should avoid backstabbing as well as backstabbers..otherwise I'll get into big trouble. Other horoscopes said I should watch out on my health. Esp the liver,and gastrointestinal. Now I know..the first 2 days of CNY i'm already down with food poisoning...and it's darn painful..
I really should watch what I eat...sigh..
Just yesterday night, I managed to meet up wit Yuanlih and the rest( Meimay, Aileng, Weileng, Ahbear ,Ahyie, Hsu Phie, Ganli, Caryn, Amanda, and a few VI guys I recognise) at Yuanlih's house. Was ok. Well, I practically had twitches and turns in my stomach and luckily managed to rush home for my TOILET 0.o I don't wish to experience that again..
I always wanted to blog more..but somehow I couldn't seem to jot everything down in words..
Some things , I guess, should be left unsaid.
Anyway, just a short one here after such a long period of time busying with all the things that I didn't even know had eaten off my precious time for leisure. Finally when I get some, it's already time to get back to work. One word, SIEN.
Anyway, to the rest of the people, have a jolly good CNY and Jiayou for the rest of us!
cheers =)
Comments