It's Sunday soon, and Monday will come..
Everything will revert back to stress.
I am living in self denial. I am living in my blissful dreams
But when it's time to wake, I reluctantly , like a kid, dread to open my eyes.
I have certainly no idea what has weaken me, what has weaken my strengths I used to have, the things that were once within my control goes out of control every now and then.
Why is it that I find it hard to grasp reality? Why is it that I find it difficult to accept the truth?
Indeed, you have to keep reminding yourself the life you have is no use if you do not make living it worthwhile.
Yet sometimes, just sometimes, it gets terribly awful and bitter and numb.
It is terrible to be in a conflict where resolution lies within you and yourself and nobody else.
In the end, is winning really that important?
In the end, is happiness really that important?
In the end, the fact is
You will still perish from the face of the earth.
Happiness is only an excuse, success, bliss and love in life is also an excuse to claim that you've reached a certain level of happiness so that you could at least die without regrets.
It's really funny how the mind works, really.
You WANT to live happy, you live happily and....you die
You can't live happy, you don't live happily and...you die
YOU STILL DIE
Okay, now it sounds as if i'm really morbid . Nowonder I'm such a freak. Freaks and normal beings DO NOT go along...
and so,
that is the moral of the lesson.
Whether you live happy or not, you still die.
If you're really famous , you're remembered in history books
Otherwise, well, you will be remembered by those who were once close to you.
But don't forget, in the end, they DIE too!!!
ciaoz~
Comments