Hormones

Hormones. Blame it on the hormones?

These few days I have feeling all not right, I wonder why.

Had a terrible headache yesterday and I slept most of the time. Traveled to Seremban to visit grandma etc. and shivered terribly in the mall. It was horrendous. Head pounding like a bomb in the brain wanting to explode.

Today, I feel cold, then another moment hot. Perhaps this is a sign of falling sick. This is no good..

There are aplenty which is troubling me now and then. Relationships, studies and the usual stuff. I still don't understand many things. Does the word 'taken for granted' apply as often in relationships? Wanting a person to care more for you in times of need yet another person tends to care even more. Is it only by every chance when I'm in need, the person is occupied with his/her own stuff? Words of comfort coming from another person is good. A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Nevermind. Time tells. I have once believed in time. I will thus leave certain things to time and in the hands of Almighty God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rants and Grunts