Cameron Highlands!!
5 days away from KL. 3 days Ipoh, 2 days Cameron.
It was lovely 5 days despite the tiring journey up and the journey down.
Met up with the rest of the group who went to Ipoh and joined them in Cameron. The 5 days were mainly filled with eatings and eatings and travelling.
Believe it or not, this was my 2nd trip up to Cameron after 21 years. The last time I went up was more than 10 years ago. Yet, the memories were still fondly felt.
All I loved about Cameron was the weather. Cold, chill, and nice....
What did I do there?
hrm..
- visited a few farms etc. Nothing special, the only special thing was to be able to spend time with my loved one. =)
- Played cards with the group of people who stayed in a faraway village up the hill ( Not very far, but it's really deserted , to the point where it gets real freaky past 7pm) :S
- Accidentally drove into the Tea Farm with a Kancil, scary narrow roads..
- Went down to the Beefarm just to go to the washroom ( and bees were happily buzzing around)
- Weifeng's Kancil almost overheated -luckily didn't-lah
- Received 3 stalks of red roses which I didn't manage to bring home =(
- Exchanged christmas gifts and played bluff
In Ipoh
- Watched Warlords, went Ipoh Parade twice in a day, went to Jusco twice
- Not sure if it was an unlucky day for wf. The waiter accidentally spilled coffee onto his white shirt while serving our drinks.
- Had yummy curry chicken prepared by his mum. =)
- Watched Astro ( I have no astro at home)
- Visited Samtet
- Had ipoh white coffee, laksa, cendol, chicken+tauge
- Yumcha-ed at Ice
It was lovely 5 days despite the tiring journey up and the journey down.
Met up with the rest of the group who went to Ipoh and joined them in Cameron. The 5 days were mainly filled with eatings and eatings and travelling.
Believe it or not, this was my 2nd trip up to Cameron after 21 years. The last time I went up was more than 10 years ago. Yet, the memories were still fondly felt.
All I loved about Cameron was the weather. Cold, chill, and nice....
What did I do there?
hrm..
- visited a few farms etc. Nothing special, the only special thing was to be able to spend time with my loved one. =)
- Played cards with the group of people who stayed in a faraway village up the hill ( Not very far, but it's really deserted , to the point where it gets real freaky past 7pm) :S
- Accidentally drove into the Tea Farm with a Kancil, scary narrow roads..
- Went down to the Beefarm just to go to the washroom ( and bees were happily buzzing around)
- Weifeng's Kancil almost overheated -luckily didn't-lah
- Received 3 stalks of red roses which I didn't manage to bring home =(
- Exchanged christmas gifts and played bluff
In Ipoh
- Watched Warlords, went Ipoh Parade twice in a day, went to Jusco twice
- Not sure if it was an unlucky day for wf. The waiter accidentally spilled coffee onto his white shirt while serving our drinks.
- Had yummy curry chicken prepared by his mum. =)
- Watched Astro ( I have no astro at home)
- Visited Samtet
- Had ipoh white coffee, laksa, cendol, chicken+tauge
- Yumcha-ed at Ice
approx. equal heights ;P
makan makan under da tree..
wf n small boat
Comments
Btw, the nice thing about Cameron IMO is that the place is easy for one to build houses... Been drawing more houses since back there than the entire drowned semester... Can get quite a bit of inspiration perhaps :P