Moment of epiphany
Today is one special day I can never forget.
One word " Happy" =)
It is rather weird that few days before today last year, the person was here , all the time pursuing yet I didn't paid much attention. And then, a few days after today last year, it felt as though it was hard to believe that I'm actually deserving something so 'beautiful'.
Then, I come to realise that the many things I've gone through so far, is meant to happen for a reason. In fact, everything happens for a reason.
Sometimes, you tend to wonder, why was I being held back by unfortunate events, or why was I chosen to be stuck at harsh situations . Yes, indeed you will experience something against your own will, yet, you have to believe that God is protecting you from something else more harsh, or something else that may have a higher chance of harming you. With what you have now, with what you have been given now, it is best to be content. Be grateful. Do not take things for granted. AND cherish them for they come for a better reason.
I've learnt much. Yet, I still have much to learn. Today, memories flow back to me like a stream of tranquil waters. Beneath which lie the many lively 'organisms' which signify the essence of life. Water, may become turbulent at times, so as life. Whether or not these 'organisms' are affected by its turbulence is very much dependent on their determination for survival. Some may survive, some may not. The essence of life encompasses many aspects which vary from one individual to another. Yet, it is important to know what matters most to you. What is it that is held close to your conscience;to your heart. Thy should not allow a short period of turbulence to affect the most important essence of life - Happiness.
I cannot explain how much this day means to me.
It has brought me a different kind of light into a world I've yet to explore.
Exploration can be time-consuming, can be risky, can be scary..
Yet, there is no definite asnwers to how long it takes. The more uncertain things may seem, the more faith you have to put in to drive you forward, to lead uncertainties into certainties.
Today, I shall reminisce all the good times.
I am grateful. I am being loved and I love.
=)
Comments