Memories~

It’s 12.16am at night. Still early. I’m about to sleep when I started thinking back about my life all these while back at home. The feeling is weird. It is something so alien I don’t understand how time passed so fast without realizing that I’m at a foreign land.


What are the things I do over here? Sole purpose: STUDY.


I have my own room as to compared to a shared one with my 2 other brothers. Even smaller than the one I have now. Yet, whenever I’m in my room for too long a time, I get lonely. What I have with me is a laptop, and books to study. And of course, my bed for sleeping purpose. Without them, this room is only walls and ceiling and fan and nothing else. I yearn to get a subwoofer to make my room more ‘livelier’. At least, there will be music with me at the times I need them most.


While I couldn’t close my eyes for a night’s sleep tonight. I started thinking about the many things that have happened back home. The things that used to keep me company without paying much attention to them once. The people whom have kept me company too, despite stressful moments from time to time. Have I taken them for granted that it only came to my realization now? Or is this just a plain silly thought?


While I lie on my bed tonight, I see darkness. I think of the 2 more days to my 2nd exam paper, and the few more days before the end my of first semester of my 2nd Year.
I feel uneasy. Uneasy thinking what kinds of questions would be coming out since there are no past year papers whatsoever. Yet, I don’t feel like studying. I miss home.


During the college years, I can never forget how we have spent much time doing all kinds of stuff together. A42, you guys are awesome people. When exams are near, Sher, Aarti, Waikit, Teddy, Kum Eng ( sometimes) and I would go barging into empty tutorial rooms with freaking cold air-conditioning at the Dunkin’ Donuts block just to study. Waikit used to be the one with least concentration that came up with all sorts of useful distress activities like eg. Dancing, camwhoring etc. Yeah, I remember the dance he thought Sher and I and we started dancing in the tutorial room. Lol. I can still vividly remember the dance. There was even once I was dancing , then suddenly realized someone recording just in front of me. I wonder if the video is still available. Gosh. And Sher couldn’t turn. She danced with Teddy and they both had trouble turning? It was darn funny. I wish I have all the videos and pics with me now. It is really something memorable.


This is not all, I still remember how we always have classes till 12pm on Friday. And after that, we would go hangout in Midvalley or One Utama. I have been to movies very often with Waikit as far as I remember. Sometimes EK and Mandy will join us. And more often than not, HL, Gyn, Rach, Sher too. John couldn’t always get to go to One U. He’s only option that time was MidValley.


I miss bowling. If I’m not wrong, almost every week or twice a week I would go bowling, play pool or even watch a movie. Haha. And Waikit always go broke due to too much spending on entertainment.


Despite that, how can I forget the Fridays without badminton?
I had to always park my car at Waikit’s apartment to ensure his carpark is there for him and spend hours playing badminton with Sher’s friends etc. Tiong Weng, Desmond they all. After playing , we would then head to dinner at Wai Sik Gai. Or SS2 . There was even once we went for eating spree!! After dinner, we headed straight to mamak to eat again, then went to secret recipe for DURIAN cake!!It is really satisfying. Hehe.
I can still remember how Waikit used to give critical comments on my badminton skills. “ Don’t run lah, must hop lah, swing your arms…like that…” swt. -_-

Yet, when I think about it again, I hope I have improved. Haha..but not much.
I seriously miss those days. I miss Gyn, Rach, Mayling, and the rest of the gang. I miss Aarti , Anita (havent’ seen them for ages). I miss Mayling’s antics and critics and sarcasm and jokes. I miss Thiamleong too.Always crap a lot but nice nice person. Wonder how he’s doing in Aussie.I miss Mandy and Ek. Ek the one always kacau-ing people but Mandy. =p. Then always dota dota with Waikit and John. Lolz. They are the ones that have introduced me into the world of DOTA. Not to mention Gunbound la, Maplestory la…blablabla. I do miss playing those games sometimes. But definitely not in NUS.


Ohya, I can still remember the times where Waikit, sher and I become wuliao after class, and started playing around with our cars in the HELP carpark!! Imagine three cars turning here and there, blocking each other despite the pitholes etc.Then we will accelerate and break and scare each other. Gosh, childish we were BUT it was FUN!! *grins*
I miss the ONE time Aarti and I went to Sher’s house to bake cookies.YUMMY…
I wonder when’s the next time.


I miss Kum Eng Mr nice guy always fetching me to and fro from home to college. He is famous for claiming is SATRIA to be a FERARRI.
Hence, ain’t I lucky to be in a ferrarri soooooo often? Lolz
Waikit is the other one. His famous phrase “ Knight in shining Honda”
Well, I guess those cars are no longer in use by them. Years do passed by fast.
There are just too many memories . Mr. Yeap ( Mr. Incredible), Mrs Young ( not very young and guess what the guys always gossip? Nah, you guess =P),our very nice tutor, Ms Jaslinder, ….and the list goes one..


I miss Maheshwaran, that funny guy always crap and talk nonsense yet smart gila. I miss Sean I(not shawn I, it’s sian I) who’studying in IMU.I miss our class, A42. I cherish the friendship we have. Though we may be far apart, but I can never forget the good times we once had.
Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rants and Grunts