I wish I could blog in some foreign language no one can understand.
I have been wasting much time. Well it just so happens when I desperately wanna blog about eventful event I tend to get distracted and eventually put off the mood to do so anymore. When I'm superbly down, I have all the time to blog and mourn about every dissatisfaction I have.
Fuh.
Sometimes ppl say certain things happen because of God's will. Is it God's will have hinder me from doing what I'm supposed to do now?
After awhile, I get terribly discouraged in plethora of things. Friendship is questionable, Studies I can never excel, Personal develpment I'm still lacking, and all the other things I think it's best not said.
"The best person is one who fails, learn from mistakes, and develop much more from there'.
Well, then I guess this person has to fail many many many many many times... and yet, try his best no to get discouraged by THAT MANY failures. Yes, indeed it is the hardest thing to do.
I hate being who I am sometimes, yet I always feel that there's something within me that has not been revealed. What am I capable of? I am always suppressed by the worst negative emotions anyone can imagine. However, I have NEVER gained much despite being happy when I'm actually terribly on the verge to break down inside. Perhaps, I do gain lesser risk of developing high blood pressure.
At my very worse moments, it is not possible to trust anyone but tears.
But..I'm also grateful that THERE ARE people out there, people who actually reach out to you at your worse moments, people other than your loved ones, your closed ones whom you expect they would, but to a certain point, it can be rather dissapointing. Yet, blaming does not solve anything. It is always best to just move ahead with what you have, and cherish every opportunity.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you got to pretend you are oblivious to certain things, and get on with the things that matter most to you.
Life is complicated,huh
It gets even more complicated when you start going into the workforce. While you have the time in UNI, and no matter how sad or how pathetic life is in collge/Uni, it will be regretful NOT to have enjoyed and make the best out of the worst during those years. Time is Golden - a single yet very very REALISTIC phrase one should never take it for granted. How many times in life can you be 21 years old? How many times in life can you be in SCHOOL? In fact, every minute you cannot replace with the next. It is just...impossible.
If I were to FAIL many times, I shall FAIL with dignity. What a morbid thing to say, but what else can I do? I can't possibly FAIL happily ,right? It is just..insane. Unless I go insane I'm very unlikely to be a happy fail-ler
-_-
Comments
God will never ever allow things that will affect u negatively to happen to u. we are His children and just as ur parents feel sad when u're hurt, so does He. it's really the devil that's causing negative things to happen to u. just think of it in terms of whether will ur parents deliberately make u suffer or do they simply want the best they can give to u and whether ur enemy really wants u to be happy and without worry. =) that's how i see things la. for me, when negative things happen, just pray and reject and rebuke the devil's advances.
hope u feel better ya. =)
cheer up