Why is everyone so stressed up in NUS?
Mum called , asking how am I etc.
She said' aiyo, why didn't bring essence of chicken back? all the herbs and ginseng for soup also never bring back, exam coming, important to increase alertness level...' 'you better go buy some herbs , boil soup and drink lah..see if there's any chinese herb shop around, or eu yan sang etc.'
Haiz...I miss my mum's pampering esp during stressful periods, exam periods...she would boil healthy soups to improve the general well being..nowonder I am terribly burnt out now..swt -_-
The things to do are neverending, eventhough exams are over ( mind you, I still have CAs and quizzes), there are still assignments!!!...okay, minus the lab reports since I will have 6 hours off beginning from next week? 2 LAB PRAC sessions gone = 6 hours of personal time = 6 hours of revision time. Yah, I am totally lost in STATS for COMPUTING (SPSS duno what crap). and we're supposed to analyse our class date and submit a report by 2nd week of NOV!!!! I am speechless.
SP1203- English for Effective Communication. Done with Statement, Factsheet, and now, 2nd draft of the argumentative essay!! I am supposed to revamp the entire essay..which will take me another one week...not forgetting the poster presentation!!! and my THAI 1 ORAL test in NOV...lemme see..wut else, ohya, in Dec, I 'll b super busy doing NUSPS stuff..another headache, then have to settle In-Fusion stuff too ..
I wonder if I could handle these things. I am not super. Some and most people (esp in NUS) are super-human-beings. I have SEEEN them with my OWN eyes. bluek. These people have more responsibilities than I do , and yet...they can manage things darn well..
I don't know what else to say.
I do not anticipate the holidays anymore. WHY? cos there will be no difference. I will still have to be involved in many things, complete undone tasks and who knows? expect the unexpected. Now I'm wondering when will the informal meeting session with PSS. SO MANY SOCIAL MEETINGS. wahliao. lunches lar, dinner lar..despite them being Free of charged, I consider that a Stress. I mean, meeting those people are great opportunities to open up, but they really intrigue me.and I felt intimidated. LOLZ
Pretty much all I have to say now. Moodswings come and go.
Comments
yeah, praying hard.
hehe..
thanks!
u too, tcare.=)