anticipation
Another week has passed.
This week has been total frenzy, and perhaps why I'm making an excuse to spend my SUNDAY, my only free day lazying away. swt.
To me, the week starts on Monday. And without you realising, it's already Friday. Going to classes EARLY in the morning, and coming back late at night seem very much like working hours. The only thing you anticipate is Friday, the end of the hectic week and you get 2 days to catch up with your own time. Yet , yesterday we had an AGM meeting which lasted for 7 hours!! Another day gone. Tired. THe next day, which is today, all you want to do is have a good REST before the cycle starts all over again until next Friday. Sad but true. I'm always anticipating my Friday nights, Saturday nights and Sunday and hopefully I will keep them free from lectures/meetings/ blabla stupiak stuff. I want time to be doing my own things. Be it my own revision, or hw etc. I just want to have time for myself.
I'm pretty much worried about the things that are about to happen. Things I can not change yet have wait for it to happen. Things which i don't hope will happen at all. Gosh. The sky is falling. All i can do now is to give all strength i have to persevere. It will be a challenge. Though embracing them will be rather hard, I see rocks on my way, but it seems I've no escape. Should I choose to be trapped? or give myself a chance to escape? All I need is just a chance;whether I would be out safely or not, will then depend on God's will.
khoo thoot, dichan may sabaay di leey.
sawatdii kah. =)
Comments