A moment of Epiphany
It has been a few days, few weeks...
Every single second in NUS is spent 'wisely'
Even before the semester starts, there's hardly time for yourself. I've been rag-ging for Pharmacy Rag, woohoo! Self declare off days yesterday and the day before yesterday. It's only a few more days left to Rag and I guess this year's Pharmacy Rag have loads of improvements in terms of float, props etc. I seriously think it wouldn't be happening without such great commitments given by the entire Pharm Rag committee..gambateh people!!hehehe
After so long, I've finally watched 'Simpsons' movie. Gosh, I didn't know it can be so lame yet farny..what a show. It was worth the $8 watch. I haven't watched Harry Potter yet. Might get the dvd since everyone says it is rather dissapointing.
Sometimes, a sudden moment of realisation would hit me. Perhaps things aren't so bad after all. It may be bad enough, but looking it at another viewpoint can change your perception towards everything. Well, I do admire capable people who, from the outside seems all independent, cheerful, knowledgeable and down to earth. However, it is not true that these people do not have things troubling them. It can be anything. It can also be the troubles what you have faced or what you are facing. It is just because they could take things less harsh and make life a better one to live in despite the troubles which are part and parcel of life. These people are indeed succesful people , not only in work,also in friendships, love,health and all other aspects in life. In fact, a strong emotional intelligence is very important.
Today's a Sunday, Im actually blogging at ragsite. On the 8th, there will be a steamboat night with MSL friends, and 9th our MSL FInale!!! On 11th will be our RAG DAY.....my entire one month is like a glass filled to the brim. Yes, worked part time for 3 days, earning a total of $150 is NOT ENOUGH!!!!...I've been spending too much..especially with the supper session at fongseng.lol. Hope I'm not gaining weight though. =P
I was supposed to return home for 3-4 days but I felt there isn't much time I have here allowing me to go back. I miss my dear friends ...wish the September hols would grant me 'free' days to go home. sobsob
cheers~
Every single second in NUS is spent 'wisely'
Even before the semester starts, there's hardly time for yourself. I've been rag-ging for Pharmacy Rag, woohoo! Self declare off days yesterday and the day before yesterday. It's only a few more days left to Rag and I guess this year's Pharmacy Rag have loads of improvements in terms of float, props etc. I seriously think it wouldn't be happening without such great commitments given by the entire Pharm Rag committee..gambateh people!!hehehe
After so long, I've finally watched 'Simpsons' movie. Gosh, I didn't know it can be so lame yet farny..what a show. It was worth the $8 watch. I haven't watched Harry Potter yet. Might get the dvd since everyone says it is rather dissapointing.
Sometimes, a sudden moment of realisation would hit me. Perhaps things aren't so bad after all. It may be bad enough, but looking it at another viewpoint can change your perception towards everything. Well, I do admire capable people who, from the outside seems all independent, cheerful, knowledgeable and down to earth. However, it is not true that these people do not have things troubling them. It can be anything. It can also be the troubles what you have faced or what you are facing. It is just because they could take things less harsh and make life a better one to live in despite the troubles which are part and parcel of life. These people are indeed succesful people , not only in work,also in friendships, love,health and all other aspects in life. In fact, a strong emotional intelligence is very important.
Today's a Sunday, Im actually blogging at ragsite. On the 8th, there will be a steamboat night with MSL friends, and 9th our MSL FInale!!! On 11th will be our RAG DAY.....my entire one month is like a glass filled to the brim. Yes, worked part time for 3 days, earning a total of $150 is NOT ENOUGH!!!!...I've been spending too much..especially with the supper session at fongseng.lol. Hope I'm not gaining weight though. =P
I was supposed to return home for 3-4 days but I felt there isn't much time I have here allowing me to go back. I miss my dear friends ...wish the September hols would grant me 'free' days to go home. sobsob
cheers~
Comments
NUS is upsetting ppl's life esp the academic part, but otherwise, I believe it is still a good place to be.
If you need someone to talk to, you can talk to me if you want to. ;)