In the Clouds
The semester has begun..I still can't fathom that the 3 months holidays have just passed by like that..it's 3 months, not 3 weeks...
Still, I'm quite unprepared for all the responsibilities in front of me. I'm very much held back and once again, I feel lost in the clouds. aimless without a purpose. I still wonder why I am doing pharmacy. It is THAT bad.
I was very furious days ago as I couldn't get the module I wanted. Sigh. Eventually I got Thai Language Level 1. OK. Sounds nice. but 6 hours of tutorials per week inclusive of one final exam is not at all pleasant. Plus, my timetable this semester is WHOA. Of 4 modules, 3 LAB sessions for 3 modules. Classes everyday at 8am, except WEd, which is at 9am SWT. And these freaky classes sometimes end at 6pm. Even until 8pm. zzzzz
In addition to that, I had to accumulate points to guarantee my stay in campus. sheesh. Should I or should I not go for the NUSpharm exco?? Sometimes, I really hate responsibilities, wish I could get rid of all and just stick my head into books and books and that's it. Yet, I don't have a choice. If I've insufficient points, OUT of campus I go. I will have to stay out of campus, which means, living cost is higher blablabla....and I'm not RICH. It always happens. When I think of $$$, sigh..it is always the high costs which hold me back to do many things. WHYYYYY....
It's just isn't the right time now for me to feel homesick. I am HOMESICK just 2 days after the semester starts. No. It was one week before actually. I miss home..T_T It is really sweet to have your siblings to say they miss you...my brother misses me..my brother misses me...oh so sweet...T.T
The modules this semester is going to burn me easily to ashes. I don't get to choose. Fate. I hate that word. But it's just...fate.
A big sigh. Praying for a better semester if not for a better year.
cheers~
Comments