p/s: ignorance is bliss

It's UFO2's secondth last day..

Yet, there is just a loophole somewhere

I felt indifferent

Mission accomplished pretending

I am NOT what you THINK I am

I QUIT

Sense does not make me

What have I done?

It's just too many intertwined with each other

I am confused

I am always wanting

At the wrong time

I am always expecting

Yet denying I really am

I am NUMB inside

I wish..

I wish..

I wouldn't have to trouble those around me

I am alive yet I am dead

As always, I will be

--------------------------------------------------------

Whate-ever

I am FED UP

going yr 2 in NUS

still thinking if there's a chance to go back

if given a cheer for me to create

I would say:

SICK SICK SICK

PISS OFF, I AM SICK

I AM CONTAGIOUS

I AM .....SICK!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rants and Grunts