In Singapore

Well well, it has been a 'fruitful' week since my first day back to PGP, Spore.

Yah right, 'fruitful'

Had meetings, stayed up late, insufficient sleep causing assorted moodiness at different times of day. Gosh. And all those acne and red huge dots popping out of my face like nobody's business. cool. bleh

Pharmacy rag building started today. Went building the 'rangka' for almost the entire day. Went swimming two days ago which only lasted for 30 mins due to dark clouds and heavy drops of rain minutes after we went into the pool. Hrm..what else did I do? Had rag meeting on Tues. Went to Cityhall , then to Vivocity on Wed for Diehard 4.0. All guilty of spending too much. Yeah right, I only had to regret after shopping for a Levi's Jean and a blouse which cost nearly $100 including dinner at Thai Express and thanks to the Sg increase in GST from 5% to 7% just recently. Just...GREAT..

Have been sneezing and sniffing and sore eye and headaches eversince the day I stepped foot on Sg. I remember not catching a single flu back at home. Not even once!!!! Now, it's like, I'm crying all out from my nose everyday. "I'm getting used to it. "

Tomorrow, I'll be working in Sg. Let's see what else could get into my way.

I will be fine, I told myself.

I will be fine.

I'm just ..'dot' 'dot' 'dot'

hee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rants and Grunts