Reminiscence


~Happy Fathers' Day~
While clearing off some junk at home, I found a book that belonged to every hardest moment I had during the bad times. A book where all my poems were written. Each and every word carried a meaning. A feeling so nascent once again that it was hard to believe the years have gone by relentlessly fast.
Two poems that are still vividly written I would like to pen them down here


FRIENDSHIP
Painting a portrait of everlasting friendship
Isn't exactly as simple as painting an art on paper
For bonds of friendship never fades
Like colours do however fine an art on paper.


It’s great meeting up with BBGSians once again.In Vi.O.o

(L-R: AiLeng,MeiMay,ChengKuan,FengEe,MeiLee)

I REMEMBER...
I remember
How your hands slipped deftly into mine for the first time
How your intimidating eyes captured mine
How your sincere arms wrapped around my waist
I remember
How you deliver what I want to hear from you
How you send shivers down my spine whenever I hear your voice
How it still keeps reverberating in my ears
I remember
How your words, wise and true evoked my feelings
How you had your faith in me
How it had changed my life completely
Now, I still remember
And I can never forget
All the little things you once said and did
I will remember...

cheers~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rants and Grunts