Queezily Queer
I am feeling a sudden weirdness, a sudden moodiness, like a black cloud enveloping me.
Heck, am I falling sick? Sometimes I think I’m such a weakling.
How on earth can I then be strong? Strong enough to defend my yearns, my rights, my future, my doings and sayings?
This is getting on my nerves; do people actually change with time?
A lot I’ve seen and met over the years have. In fact, majority have. In what sense? More mature? More attitude? More style? More class? More intellectual?
Perhaps.
When I look at myself and I, I am still the old me. Darn, I feel old. Please just don’t remind me . Yet, I want to be like a kid once again.
I am adult? No, I don’t want to be an adult. I dread adulthood. When you’re an adult, you have massive responsibilities to carry, or already on your shoulders dragging you down to osteoporosis. Bleh.
People, normal people always don’t look normal. To me, everyone is abnormal. Abnormal towards the superextraordinary side. To be precise, superhuman.Haha.
Why? Nah, you don’t see them yourself. Each and every ability you have is a blessing. Well, I don’t see mine yet. I wish to see them one day. Maybe I do have them Once. Now, it had just vanished.
How can you actually be positive, be confident about yourself when there’s nothing for you to be confident with? What is there to have trust within yourself when you don’t even know what you’re trusting is for real? It is not the matter where one outshines another in their respective capabilities. It is rather how one can acquire a capability to belong to him/her. It sucks man .Totally.
People say don’t compare with others as you are uniquely different. But if you do not compare, how can you strive to be better? What is your yardstick to measure upon? Yourself? So, is it true that you are how you measure against yourself? Then tell me, how do you set your own standards? Is self satisfaction sufficient to maintain satisfied? Now, the world doesn’t even care about your own self satisfaction. If you do not meet their level of satisfaction, then you’re doomed. That’s reality, isn’t it? Great.
Hating the part of my brain which came up with such gibberish. I just hope it could do me more goodness like increase my memory or anything like that.
I loathe.
I miss my buddy ch. Reallly hope I can come back a few days to meet up with ya.
I miss my old self sometimes.
I miss the good ol days which will never come alive once again.
I miss A42, our trip that has left us much memories..
I miss every moment spend in SCHOOL.
I miss school. NOT UNIVERSITY.
And anyway, I will cherish moments now, good or bad. I’m glad to have good accountable companions around me. I am blessed. Despite ……..haih…darn results and studies.SHUSH.I’m just gonna end here.
Heck, am I falling sick? Sometimes I think I’m such a weakling.
How on earth can I then be strong? Strong enough to defend my yearns, my rights, my future, my doings and sayings?
This is getting on my nerves; do people actually change with time?
A lot I’ve seen and met over the years have. In fact, majority have. In what sense? More mature? More attitude? More style? More class? More intellectual?
Perhaps.
When I look at myself and I, I am still the old me. Darn, I feel old. Please just don’t remind me . Yet, I want to be like a kid once again.
I am adult? No, I don’t want to be an adult. I dread adulthood. When you’re an adult, you have massive responsibilities to carry, or already on your shoulders dragging you down to osteoporosis. Bleh.
People, normal people always don’t look normal. To me, everyone is abnormal. Abnormal towards the superextraordinary side. To be precise, superhuman.Haha.
Why? Nah, you don’t see them yourself. Each and every ability you have is a blessing. Well, I don’t see mine yet. I wish to see them one day. Maybe I do have them Once. Now, it had just vanished.
How can you actually be positive, be confident about yourself when there’s nothing for you to be confident with? What is there to have trust within yourself when you don’t even know what you’re trusting is for real? It is not the matter where one outshines another in their respective capabilities. It is rather how one can acquire a capability to belong to him/her. It sucks man .Totally.
People say don’t compare with others as you are uniquely different. But if you do not compare, how can you strive to be better? What is your yardstick to measure upon? Yourself? So, is it true that you are how you measure against yourself? Then tell me, how do you set your own standards? Is self satisfaction sufficient to maintain satisfied? Now, the world doesn’t even care about your own self satisfaction. If you do not meet their level of satisfaction, then you’re doomed. That’s reality, isn’t it? Great.
Hating the part of my brain which came up with such gibberish. I just hope it could do me more goodness like increase my memory or anything like that.
I loathe.
I miss my buddy ch. Reallly hope I can come back a few days to meet up with ya.
I miss my old self sometimes.
I miss the good ol days which will never come alive once again.
I miss A42, our trip that has left us much memories..
I miss every moment spend in SCHOOL.
I miss school. NOT UNIVERSITY.
And anyway, I will cherish moments now, good or bad. I’m glad to have good accountable companions around me. I am blessed. Despite ……..haih…darn results and studies.SHUSH.I’m just gonna end here.
Comments