~Days and everyday spent~
It has been a really boring life at home. Got a job as a promoter at first. Worked nearly 10 hours. Came back with sore toes and feet. And I told myself, no, I won't want to work as a promoter anymore unless the pay is worth my paining feet.
Met up with penang-ians who came down for 3 days. But I only managed to join them for a day at John's house. BBQ. Sleptover and went for Bukit Raja's Bak Kut Teh instead of Klang Bak Kut Teh..aiseh..was darn salty ler..not as yummy as I expected. Took a long long ride to reach there..sob..my first time sleeping in the train..serious! I fell asleep.
Went for Peter Baartman's concert which intended to promote the new Clavinova . NiCE. Love the Clavinova. Beautiful sounds. At that moment, my mind started to wander.
"When I grow up (duh, when I have $$$) in future, I want to own a house with a room designated for music instruments ONLY. Yes. I want a sound proof music room with a black grand piano, guitar, drumset,Clavinova,violins,keyboard and HiFI..sounding impossible? I hope not..coz it really is my dream..since I was a little girl... ;P
So the rest of the days I was down with air. *burps*


Vegetarian Chicken..not so nice..

Met up with penang-ians who came down for 3 days. But I only managed to join them for a day at John's house. BBQ. Sleptover and went for Bukit Raja's Bak Kut Teh instead of Klang Bak Kut Teh..aiseh..was darn salty ler..not as yummy as I expected. Took a long long ride to reach there..sob..my first time sleeping in the train..serious! I fell asleep.
Went for Peter Baartman's concert which intended to promote the new Clavinova . NiCE. Love the Clavinova. Beautiful sounds. At that moment, my mind started to wander.
"When I grow up (duh, when I have $$$) in future, I want to own a house with a room designated for music instruments ONLY. Yes. I want a sound proof music room with a black grand piano, guitar, drumset,Clavinova,violins,keyboard and HiFI..sounding impossible? I hope not..coz it really is my dream..since I was a little girl... ;P
So the rest of the days I was down with air. *burps*
Yeah..my tummy bloated with air. not AIR -water.duh
Until today, I'm burping air like..air..ish..
And I'm bacck working at Claris Music .
Luckily it's only for a few hours coz I don't feel like I wanna work.But if I don't, I will not have INCOME. and I have much time WASTED. opportunity costs. Econs. Don't remind me.
Hence, to be able to have $$$, tho not much, I have to work. Hopefully it kills off my laziness as well. I've been sleeping like mad lately. 10hours tak cukup. mesti 11 hours. wakaka....envy or not? ^.
Yesterday I attended my cousin sis's wedding dinner. Well, the couple's a bit cute ( I find my sentence weird but that's what I wanna mean, if you know what I mean)haha
I was more interested in the FOOOD rather than pics of people all around. People which I don't see as often as before. Relatives. Sudden encounter gives you the akward feeling.
so....TA-DA!!
so....TA-DA!!
all geared up ( in my newly bought dress..hehe)
First dish of the night..
Third Dish,roasted Pork!!
..I missed the 2nd dish..was too hungry..:P (it was sharkfin's soup)
It's a Fish...not a turtle..
5th dish..prawns..I wish it was butter prawns..haha
Pulut Nasi..yummy..
My favourite...:)
Last but not least, fungus tongsui...
cheers~=)
Comments