Foreboding

*Big sigh*

I have a strong feeling that I'm leaving for a not-so-enjoyable trip later.
This Langkawi-Penang-Ipoh trip will not turn out to be as good as it is.
Blame be for being negative minded, but of coz it only affects me..
and hope others would still enjoy
Furthermore suyin won't be joining us..alison not here too...that takes away lotsa fun already..
and several other factors I just realised today..and I'm not in a very good mood to travel already.
Nevertheless I would just see how things go..still good enough to free my mind from hell NUS. Perhaps. Just perhaps, this will be my last long trip for this year, next year and few more years down the road. I will be hell busy. I will be super trip-less. Even if i have, it wouldn't be as good as A42 Langkawi Trip on the 14th of February till 18th. I miss A42 peeps.. I miss our trip..No regrets =)
Everyone has their most memorable moments.
For me, being with the whole bunch of my college mates , hanging out and going for our well deserved trip was indeed the most memorable one..one I can NEVER forget.

*spare me a drop of tear*

God bless~

Comments

suYin said…
tada! chuyeen n elicen showed up!!

Popular posts from this blog

Rants and Grunts