Stress. How do you compare stress among one another? It's too subjective in one person and in another..how do you measure stress? You can't measure stress like any other disease states for example blood glucose measure by using glucometer etc. to decide if your blood glucose is higher /lower than another person. So, like happiness, how do measure stress? It is no use complaining to another person who stressful you are simply because you're not the only person feeling so. And how do you know that you are MORE stressful than the other person? Just because you THINK that you are stress doesn't mean that the other person is least stressed compared to you. zzz. Hence, what can you do when you're stressed out? I think I would just let it linger for awhile, and then dismiss it for awhile, and let it linger again, and dismiss again, and hopefully it will get dismissed for a longer period of time. I don't want to start counting how many CAs I have left before finals . Al...
Popular posts from this blog
Rants and Grunts
Spending Sundays alone is boring. Oh. No, I’m not alone. I’m with a whole pile of papers and documents overloaded in my desktop. Planned to watch 2 webcasts today but due to unforeseen circumstances, both webcast couldn’t be LOADED. Darn. Hence, I have to reserve my 4 hours of webcast on other busier days during the e-learning week aka ‘Extra’ Learning Week.Nice. --.- I think I’m having bipolar these days. Feel super down then super high. Now, I’m super down. EVERYTHING I have to complain about. Particularly ‘The House’ Yes. I’m just too freaking pissed. What about? Cleanliness. I don’t care if you think I have OCD ( obsessive compulsive disorder) having to clean the house all the time but my standards of cleanliness isn’t that high actually. I get pissed when GIRLS can’t keep the house clean. And . They are not PRC. They are Malaysians. Toilets, kitchen, living room. I have been cleaning since the start of the semester and now….I gave up. It is like being a freaking maid to ...
OK. so, exams are over. I finally have the time to do the things i want to do. I'm back at home. BUT.. connection is bad.. i can't stream dramas, i can't play online games... I WANNA WATCH MY DRAMAS!!!!gosh. hence, going online at home is actually a waste of time. all i can do is check emails and chat. I miss my dramas. sigh... Despite the sucky connection, I'm still glad to be at home away from stress. Waking up everyday without thinking of books and exams is heaven. haha And recently my cousin sis from Sabah whom I've never met my entire life came down to stay at my place for a few weeks. Well, it's abit weird coz she speaks BM but she's Chinese. She can speak Hakka, but little English. It feels weird at first having to speak BM again after neglecting the language for many years..hehe..but it's also a good thing to practice the long lost language. Went for mum's company Family Day today at Shah Alam Waterpark. Didn't really do much since most g...

Comments